Make sure that you have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date with proof of onward passage.
- Visa applications should be submitted to the Visa Officer after filling out the required form.
- A visa application should be submitted along with the following :
- a valid passport;
- a round trip or through-ticket to country of destination;
- 2 (two) photographs, size 4 x 6 cm.
- proof or written guarantee of possession of sufficient funds for living expenses during entire stay in Indonesia ;
- Payment of the visa fee.
As for visas, please pay attention to the following :
There are about 40 countries granted free entry to Indonesia. Please check with the Indonesian Embassy in your country. The free entry valid for 60 (sixty) days and it is in-extendible
You may apply for a business visa, which valid for 28 (twenty-eight) days and extendible for maximum 6 months.
For some countries without diplomatic relationship, you may require special visas. Please contact the closest Indonesian Diplomatic office.
Visa on arrival:
For US$ 25 The government may grant you a visa upon arrival which valid for up to 30 days stay in Indonesia and extendible for another 30 days.
64 countries which are eligible for visa-on-arrival when visiting Indonesia:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- The Netherlands
- United Arab Emirates
Countries that do not require a Visa to enter Indonesia:
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Macao Special Administrative Region
- A Visa of the Republic of Indonesia is issued in the form of a sheet of paper attached to a passport. The type of visa issued shall be based on the visa application.
- A Diplomatic Visa or a Service Visa shall only be issued to the bearer of a Diplomatic Passport or a Service Passport. Applications for Diplomatic or Service Visas should be accompanied by diplomatic letters or official letters.
- Visa applications may be done by proxy, except for Diplomatic or Service Visa applications.
- A visa application should be submitted to an Embassy or Consular Office of the Republic of Indonesia or other official designated by Government of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Visas shall be used within 90 (ninety) days, calculated from the date of issuance. Any foreign national who fails to use a visa within this designated period of time must submit a re-application for a new visa.