Board Of Committee (Money Changer Association)
|Board Of Committee||THE LIST MEMBER OF (APVA)|
MONEY CHANGERS ASSOCIATION (APVA) – BALI CHAPTER
|1||IB Wiryana, SH||Kuta||PT. Adya ArthaJl. Buni Sari No. 26||765214, 755691,081 236 74914|
|2||Handy Prasetya||Kuta||PT. Chatarindo CemerlangJl. Raya Kuta||752618,|
|3||Ketut Budhiarthi||Legian||PT. Budiasa Dwi ValutaJl. Poppies I, Gg. Kembar, Kuta||755271, 261580,081 239 86347|
|4||Wayan Suda||Legian||PT. Kertiawan Dana UtamaJl. Mataram Gg. Lingga Murti No. 5B, Kuta||750533,754963|
|5||I Gede Kuasa Artha||Legian Kelod||PT. Surya Valuta MasJl. Legian No. 484 C Kuta||755951,081 835 2082|
|6||Alit Rahadiana||Sanur||PT. Bentala Dana PrimaJl. Hang Tuah No. 33 Sanur||28532908123946001|
|7||I Made Sudana, SE||Sanur||PT. Dharma Santa IndoJl. D. Tamblingan, Sanur||286360,08173460699|
|8||I Made Sudarsa||Nusa Dua||PT. Pratama Strata UtamaJl. Wirayuda No. 4A,Nusa Dua||771961,08123802311|
|9||I Ketut Mandiasa||Ubud, Gianyar||PT. Bali Indra Mas UtamaJl. Raya Ubud, Gianyar||976661|
|10||KlungkungKarangasem||Sekretariat||l. WR. Supratman No. 27X||256382|
|11||I Gst. Kt. Arya Wikanta, SE||Tabanan||PT. Partha Jasa ValutaKomp. Tanah Lot Tabanan||0816581625,812933|
|12||Ketut Sumiarthi||Singaraja||PT. Taman Swasta LovinaJl. Raya Seririt||(0362) 41958081 239 63012|
Attachment: Declaration Letter of Regional Meeting V No. 02/M/V/APVA/2004
14 May 2004, Commission I (One) Work Program
DECLARATION OF COMMISSION I WORK PROGRAM ï¿½ REGIONAL MEETING V APVA BALI
A. Short Term Program
- Optimizing Regional Coordinator functions and adding more Regional Coordinator Subs.
- Re-confirming the completion of Local Area Permit; Business Permit.
- To make every effort to restrict branches’ permit.
- Optimizing official and permanent Sweeping Team which involves certain agencies in community such as Bank Indonesia, Police, APVA and local authority to assemble illegal Money Changer in order.
- Encouraging non-productive branches to return their permits immediately to Bank Indonesia.
- Conducting training every 6 (six) months.
- APVA members and committee should be proactive in performing all responsibilities/pay monthly payment and give penalties for any delayed payments in 3 (three) months consecutively.
- Improve quantity of correspondence with particular government agencies connected with money changers.
- Do frequent meetings every 3 months.
- Forming special team in order to have APVA secretariat in Bali Tourism Office.
B. Long Term Program
- Make a request to Bali Province Office to grant APVA a permanent and representative secretariat in Bali.
- To develop Consumer’s cooperative to assist members’ short term financial problem.
- To have an internal audit board for auditing every financial statement prior to reporting to members.
- To fight for the realization of APVA Headquarter in Indonesia.
- To classify money changers retailers as money changer service, in coordination with Tax Agency.
REGIONAL BOARD OF COMMITTEE
MONEY CHANGERS ASSOCIATION ï¿½ BALI CHAPTER
REGIONAL MEETING V
MONEY CHANGERS ASSOCIATION ï¿½ BALI CHAPTER
Regional Board of Committee Structures
Money Changers Association – Bali Chapter
By the Bless of Agung Wara Nugraha Ida Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa/God Almighty, General Meeting of Money Changers Association ï¿½ Bali Chapter in Regional Meeting V in Bank Indonesia Building 3 rd Floor, Denpasar on 24 May 2004
- That, to have continuity of Money Changers Association ï¿½ Bali Chapter committee, it is necessary to form Money Changers Association ï¿½ Bali Chapter period 2004-2008
- That, for the above reason, Regional Meeting V APVA Bali Chapter arranges Pleno I, Commission I, II, III and Pleno II meetings.
- That, the Board of Committee ï¿½Bali Chapter will end its period on 14 May 2004.
In contemplation : And so on.
In designation of:
1. SKP: NO.01/M.V/APVA/IV/2004 about Working Committee Formulation of Regional Meeting.
In appreciative of:
- Speech of Governor of Bali
- Speech of Head of Bank Indonesia Denpasar
- Speech of APVA Chairman Bali
- Speech of Head of Police Bali
- Results of Commission I, II, III meetings reported in Pleno of Regional Meeting Bali
- Resolution of Commission I/Work Program Commission II/Work Program Commission II/RAPBO and Commission II/RAPBO and Commission III/agency meeting result.
- Accept and declare accountability report of APVA Board of Committee period 2000-2004 and release current APVA Board of Committee from all responsibilities.
- Accept and declare the results of Committee Formation meetings APVA Bali Board of Committee period 2004-2008.
- Reports of Commission one/work program, commission two/RAPBO and commission three/organization/agency, is inseparable from this Letter of Declaration.
- All cost aroused by this Letter to be charged to APVA Bali Regional Meeting V account.
- Should there is any mistakes found on this letter, necessary revisions will be undertaken accordingly.
- Related agencies will get a copy of this Declaration Letter to be done accordingly.
Stated in : Denpasar
Date : 14 May 2004
Regional Meeting V
Head of meeting
Made Sudarsa Wikusumadewi